The City of Florence Recreation Department, in association with the Florence Soccer Association, hosts a youth soccer program for the Florence community. There are two seasons each year which offer league play – fall and spring.
The league is provided for youth ranging from the age of 4 to 18 years of age. All ages are determined as of December 31, 2019 for the upcoming fall and spring leagues. League fee is dependent upon the participant’s residence. The fee is $46 per participant for residents in Florence County, $66 for non-residents. For more information you can visit flosoccer.org.
2019 Fall Season
- Regular Registration July 1st- July 31st
- Late Registration August 1st- August 10th
- Waiting List Opened Up: August 11th – August 16th
2019 Fall Season Schedule
- Youth ages 4–18 years old
- New Soccer Complex- Game Facility
- ESAB Soccer Complex- Practice Facility