The City of Florence Recreation Department, in association with the Florence Soccer Association, hosts a youth soccer program for the Florence community. There are two seasons each year which offer league play – fall and spring.
The league is provided for youth ranging from the age of 4 to 18 years of age. All ages are determined as of December 31, 2017 for the upcoming fall and spring leagues. League fee is dependent upon the particpant’s residence. The fee is $46 per participant for residents in Florence County, $66 for non-residents. For more information you can always visit flosoccer.org.
2019 Spring Season
- Regular Registration January 1st- January 28th
- Late Registration January 29th- February 4th
- Waiting List Opened Up: February 5th- February 19th
- February 9th- Teams/Coaches Assigned
- February 19th- Practice begins
- March 2nd- First Games
- March 9th- Picture Day
- Last Game- April 13th
- Youth ages 4–18 years old
- New Soccer Complex- Game Facility
- ESAB Soccer Complex- Practice Facility