The City of Florence Recreation Department offers a variety of softball opportunities for adults that include Co-Ed, Open, Industrial, and Church Leagues. Registration is by team only. Teams may register at the Administrative Offices of the Recreation Department at the Barnes Street Activity Center.
Adult Softball Program
- Leagues Offered: Co-Ed, Men’s Open, Women’s Open, Industrial, and/or Church
- Open league teams are those that have no restrictions as to who may play on the team.
- Church teams are comprised of members from a particular church in the surrounding area. Church teams are allowed four (4) non-members to participate with their church.
- Industrial teams are made up of staffs from the business community. Industrial league rules allow four (4) non-employees to play for a particular business.
2018 Spring Schedule
- Spring League registration begins in February each year
- Fall League registration begins in August each year
- A registration packet, which includes the Official Roster Form, Participant Medical Waiver(s), and the League Rules and By-Laws, may be picked up beginning the first day of registration each season.