The City of Florence Recreation Department, in association with the Chick-Fil-A Florence Junior Football League, hosts a youth football program for kids in the Florence area. Over 600 youth sign-up each year to participate in this popular program.
The league is composed of participants ranging from the age of 5 to 12 years of age. Playing age is determined by the participant’s age as of September 1st. The fee to participate is $46 per participant. Registration is conducted online, or by going to the Recreation Department’s administrative offices located at the Barnes Street Activity Center and registration begins July 1st.
2020 Football Season
- Registration: August 1st- September 7th
- Offering Flag and Tackle options
- Ages 7/8- September 8th at 7 pm, check in will begin at 6:15 pm
- Ages 9/10- September 9th at 7 pm, check in will begin at 6:15 pm
- Ages 11/12- September 10th at 7 pm, check in will begin at 6:15 pm
- Cost: $46
- Opening Day: October 3rd
- The City of Florence will make a decision on Tackle football by August 28th
Game Site: Freedom Florence